Monday, July 21, 2008

So Glad...


...to be finished with school.

While there are times that I wish I could go back and continue my education I have come to the realization that it is time to move on. I am resolved to it and beginning to look forward to what lies ahead. These last few weeks since graduation have left me with not much to show for them but many visits from friends and family (Rick & Kay, Mary, Gretchen (twice!), Dan, Kaytie) and a greater sense of passing time.

While I want to get out there and move on it's an exciting place to be in - so much ahead of me that will make me yet who I will be. I must make these next decisions with much care lest I pass up a grand opportunity for something which brings immediate gratification.

Thank you all for your love and encouragement as I continue to seek after what is next. A special thanks to my darling Theo who has taught me more than any school ever could about realizing dreams through determination and hard work.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Theo B. said...

I'm glad you're done too! Now we have someone to do laundry!!! Seriously though, I'm proud of you and I'm looking forward to what the future holds.

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smart aleck. Meg, you make him do laundry this week, just for mouthing off!
Di

 

Post a Comment

<< Home