Things to ponder

Megan has been gone for most of the week at an art conference down in Dallas with Yoko Ono. It's now Friday night. Some of the things I've noticed since she's been gone:
1. It only took me 15 minutes to do the dishes from the week; I normally do the dishes for about a half-hour about every 2 days.
2. When I got our laundry back, I noticed that I had only worn one "personal shirt". This means that my life is pretty work-oriented. Why do I have so many t-shirts when all I need are my plain-t's?
3. I spend too much time on the computer.
4. Things are weird; I feel weird.
5. I don't feel very social.
6. I listen to This American Life a lot.
7. My posture is bad.
8. I stay up later.
I'm going to go into work tomorrow... Saturday. I don't like working on Saturday. Saturday is for wearing a "personal shirt" and some sunshine. At least I'll get out of the house.

2 Comments:
Hmm...
I thought you were working on your posture. I've been beating myself up about my own bad posture, and secretly wishing I had the will power that you two have. But I guess it's easy to fall back into old habits, huh?
More later..
Wow Theo.
Look at all the things you learn when your wife is away.
It is good that it feels weird!
I love reading your blogs!
You are so Fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home