Sunday, November 04, 2007

What a Day This Has Been

Today we experience Daylight Savings. It's a great day because we all get to add another hour of life on to this day and use it as a special hour extra, Theo and I decided to use this extra hour early this morning celebrating our friend Andrea's 30th birthday. It was a lot of fun and we got to sleep in late then rode our bikes to church in the sunshine. Unfortunately the beautiful day was marred by my loose handlebars. After they gave out and I toppled over the front of my bike which ended with the bike on top of me instead of the usual vice verse, Theo picked me up and dusted me off, readjusted my handlebars and we rode the last block and a half to church. At church I went into the bathroom to try and pull myself together and wash off my bloody palm, which was minorly successful but resulted in a broken belt loop when I tried to adjust my jeans. Man, what a day, maybe I should have stayed in bed and gotten some more extra sleep ... luckily the only other thing I'm doing today is studying for school and having some friends over for soup later.

4 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Di (not Dee) said...

Oh, no!!!! That sounds terrible! Yes, a nice hot bowl o' soup is just what you need, my friend.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger aaron said...

Yeah, soup is a definite cure for the blues. =o)

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger elle_78 said...

why aren't you guys on facebook like the rest of the baron cousins?

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Kaytie said...

Please don't die on your bike!
Who would be my partner in artistic adventures with out you!

Love to you dear one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home