Tuesday, August 07, 2007

2-years


Today, Megan and I have been married for 2-years. It doesn't sound that long, but a lot has happened in that amount of time. We're still working on our communication skillz and we'll hopefully be able to perfect them by the time we pass on. I guess we've moved beyond the Newlywed label now. This last year the most important thing we've learned is:

Do not talk to your spouse from a different room

2 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Blogger Di (not Dee) said...

Oooh, I like the sandaled groom look. And Meg's hair looks beauuuu-t-ful. Wish I coulda been there. I'm still waiting for my copy of the video that I heard was distributed to family. I'm almost family, eh? How about this: you send me a copy once you get the globe? Does that sound like a fair exchange?

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Di (not Dee) said...

p.s. Happy Anniversary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home