Saturday, April 07, 2007

What would you do?


A few days ago, Megan and I were waiting for a train and experienced a wild scene. A woman who was on her way out of the train which had just arrived was ass-grabbed by a gentleman sitting in the last seat before the door. Megan and I considered what we would have done had it been my ass that was grabbed and decided on a few things, but I wanted to see what our three readers would do. Then and only then will I reveal what actually did happen and what Megan and I decided we would do.

9 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grab his ass and hand it to him.

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how often I have ponder this situation and still have not come up with a suitable answer. I really don't think I have to worry about this ever happening though.

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you slapped the guye and then you brawled on the train to the death!

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hug?

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Di (not Dee) said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Di (not Dee) said...

I once chased a guy twice my size down the street for grabbing my cousin's crotch (in Quito, Ecuador). I'm not really sure what I wanted to do to him, but I was so enraged that I didn't care. Of course, I failed to catch up with him, what with his legs being twice as long as mine.

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fart on his hand.

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to think that "was ass-grabbed" and "by a gentleman" is a non sequitur. I'll go with the personal mace idea of mroh

 
At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the conclusion? Not just "three" but a full seven of us have given a response to your inquiry. Your turn.
4/27/07

 

Post a Comment

<< Home