Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Open Studios

We've been a bit busy what with our friend Dwight visiting, Megan's open studios (shown here with one of her latest paintings) and me trying to get some music action started. We've also been trying out new recipes for Thanksgiving. I'm definitely ready for a long weekend. I'm thankful to everyone who's reading this right now including my family and friends. I'm also thankful for my good health and my new cell-phone which is exactly like Megan's. Now we can really be "twinsies". You don't know how excited I am about that. I'm also thankful that God protects my brain from the harmful cancerous radio-waves emulating from my cell-phone.

I saw a great show with my friends' Liz and Chris who introduced me to Luke Temple. I really like him. He's ultra good. I advise everyone to listen to his music.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet painting there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home