Weenie Pumpkins
Today Megan and I are going to enter a pumpkin carving contest. The problem with this contest is that we have to travel for almost 1 hour to get there via public transportation and neither of us feel like shlepping around a huge and beautiful pumpkin to carve. So, we're just going to carve some tiny little sugar pumpkins. I think this will greatly affect our chances for actually winning the contest, but such is life. After all, we are in NYC where things are considerably smaller than the rest of America because there's just no room. I think that should be a judging factor.
* Creativity
* Technique
* Economy
* Expression
We'll see what happens. I'm definitely going to use my leatherman which should give me an advantage.


2 Comments:
1. Mmmmmm, suuuuuugar.
2. They're quite lovely. I wish you much luck and look forward to seeing a picture of the end result.
Smaller=less to clean. Excellent choice.
Post a Comment
<< Home