Monday, January 21, 2008

Sick

Fruity Biz
Taking this opportunity of being sick, I'll update y'all on our lives. We've been back for a few weeks from our travels to China/Hong Kong/Borneo. If you'd like to see some pictures we took, check this out.

Today, MLKJR day I have a crazy cough. I'm hoping to play a little acoustic show benefiting a medical missions trip to Ethiopia this next Friday. Hopefully I can sing by then, but maybe it'd be more fitting if I couldn't because the audience might be able to feel a bit more sympathy for the sick folks in Ethiopia who don't have the medication they need when they hear my pathetically hoarse voice croaking out some tunes.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you feel better, Theo. I'm sure anyone would be happy to hear your voice and lovely tunes, keep smiling and enjoy taking a break. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home