Thursday, February 28, 2008

I started another blog!

Question: Why is she starting another blog? Isn't this one good enough?

Answer: I think one blog should be good enough but this new blog is very focused and kind of professional, rather than a life blog. I have been thinking about it for a while now and I finally got around to it since I'm procrastinating from doing my school work (Shhh! Don't tell Theo!).

This new blog is specific to my knitting. I guess I have been knitting for long enough that it is time for me to get serious about it, though I will never be as serious about it as I am about my art (I finished my new website by the way if you haven't checked it out you should.) Meanwhile I have been making sweaters and other things for years now and have always had people ask about them so it's time to take it to the next level. Through the new blog I will be talking about my projects, sharing my patterns, and hopefully selling original knit works on a commissioned basis.

It's a little crazy but hopefully it will be fun and things will develop from it. I don't have any projects up on the site yet but hopefully I will soon. I made Theo a matching hat and neck warmer set for Christmas so maybe I can get him to model them for the site since he practically won't take them off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home