Friday, March 07, 2008

Oh my Lamby.

Theo is developing into quite the cook these days. For those of you that don't know he started a bake club our last year in Seattle because he wanted to learn how to bake better...which he is. And recently since I have been side-lined with school work he has been stepping it up in the kitchen beyond baking.

Last Saturday we had some of his friends from work over for dinner and cribbage and he made lamb stew. He's really cute when he cooks because he's a little unsure of his skills still but he's set on doing it so he just pushes forward. Even when he encounters set-backs, like chopping onions, which make his eyes water something fierce, he dons his safety glasses and keeps right on going. He's getting pretty serious about his cooking and I am so proud of him!

3 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Di (not Dee) said...

Right on, Meg! Keep that boy in the kitchen for as long as you can! Lemme tell you, after 7 yrs of marriage to Don, I've forgotten how to boil water. I just sit back and wait for him to serve me my dinner. And if it's late, I give him hell. Just kidding about that last sentence! But I'm quite serious about the rest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home