Thursday, June 19, 2008

Theo runs on... GO THEO GO!

Due to the successful nature of Theo's half marathon he has decided to do a FULL marathon. He may decide to never do one again when this is over but he's going for it now. He is in his second week of training - the marathon is in October.

As a result I am starting a Cheer For Theo Committee. If you would like to be a part of the cheering committee please respond to this post and let me know in what capacity you would like to participate. We have many needs in this committee, the least of which is to send Theo occasional emails and let him know that you are rooting him on throughout this process. We will also be doing other exciting things over the next couple months. We appreciate you commitment in this serious matter.

I hope to post updates as the training goes on so stay tuned for pictures.

3 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Theo!

Sign me up! Which one are you doing? I'll be cheering for you for sure!

peace,
Heidi

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Go Theo Go! I'm ready to cheer!

 
At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in! Whatcha need me to do?
-Di

 

Post a Comment

<< Home