Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Home Despot part 2

Dear Raju,

Over the past few weeks, since our last correspondence, I have been waiting for the manager of your Mill Basin store to make good on their promise of fixing the flags. I noticed that the following week one of the flags had been removed but the other, more pathetic one had remained. I have even witnessed workers replacing the light-bulbs in the "Home Depot" sign with a lift when they could have easily removed or fixed the flag. Are the light bulbs in your store signs more important that the proper display of our nations' flag?

I have attached photos of the flag from Mar 6th, 9th, and 15th for your use.

Best regards,

Mr. Prince

MARCH 6TH




MARCH 9TH



MARCH 15TH

1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Hey there cousin Theo. Happy Easter. We had dinner with your mother tonight and she was bragging about your blog. (It's nice to have mom's as our biggest fan, isn't it). Any way, nice job on the flag. Blogs are fun to stay in touch with extended family too. Good to see you and your wife are doing well. Talk to you later.

Jim Baron.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home