A Patriotic 4th
Theo and I went to DC for the long holiday weekend to catch the last performance of our dear friend Kaytie Morris in the DC Shakespeare Theater Company's season of Antony and Cleopatra. While we didn't get any pictures of the play - which was great btw - we did get lots from our time gallivanting around on the 4th. I hope you all enjoy our patriotic choice of dress, it was quite the scene in DC on the 4th. So much red, blue and white - definitely more than you could shake a stick at. I think Kaytie and defiantly bested them all though with our coordinating sun dresses. What do you think?
We also took a brief stint to Baltimore and saw another dear friend Meghan Helsel - ahhh to be "The Meg((h)ans" again, such a pleasure. We had a relaxing time. We did normal things like eat, drink coffee, crowd around the computer (though I didn't really want any part of that), and we even met her new boyfriend Bill.
You can click on the link above (title is the link) and it will take you to my flicker acct where there are more fabulous photos from our trip.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home