Yes, very stylin' and organized! Do you have to blow dry it or put any effort into making look so good? I've been looking for such a style for my entire life, but one that enhances my facial features. Tall order. Goin' long again.
No maintenance required. That's the best thing about this cut. It's kind of longer on top and the back so it doesn't stick up when I wake up in the morning. All I have to do is pat down my bangs a little and make sure it's not sticking up straight then I'm out the door!
4 Comments:
Ooh, tres chic! Mama like! Reminds me of when you chopped it off in college:) But this time you look way more stylin.
You look maaahvelous, dahling. Short hair suits you well.
Yes, very stylin' and organized! Do you have to blow dry it or put any effort into making look so good? I've been looking for such a style for my entire life, but one that enhances my facial features. Tall order. Goin' long again.
No maintenance required. That's the best thing about this cut. It's kind of longer on top and the back so it doesn't stick up when I wake up in the morning. All I have to do is pat down my bangs a little and make sure it's not sticking up straight then I'm out the door!
Post a Comment
<< Home