Monday, January 19, 2009

Post Celebrations + more to celebrate yet!


Okay, so we received an anonymous tip to update the blog. I appreciate this and hopefully you will too:

Since Theo ran the marathon back in October we have been busy like everyone else trying to get through the holiday season. We had a fabulous Bushwick (Brooklyn, NY) Thanksgiving, a wonderful family-filled Birch Bay (north of Seattle, WA) Christmas, and a remarkable Park Slope (back in Brooklyn baby) New Year. On top of these major holidays we also celebrated my 30th Birthday twice! Once in Seattle on the actual day and the second time just a couple days ago here at home in Brooklyn. Thanks to all of you that make our life full of love and laughter.

I just realized that if I continue this posting on in this matter that it's going to read like a Family Christmas Letter, and no offense to those of you that write and send them - of which we receive and appreciate - we can't bring ourselves to do it. Thus, I'm cutting myself off short. More to come later...

I can't help remark on the great celebration that is yet to come; tomorrow we will have a new President. I am glad to have at least the hope for a fresh start for our country with the inauguration of Obama. We wished to go down for the huge party that is happening in DC but I'm going to be enjoying myself while volunteering at a Brooklyn based Inaugural Ball put on by my favorite art gallery, Smack Mellon.

1 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Blogger Di (not Dee) said...

Power to the people!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home