Saturday, May 16, 2009

Raleigh Sprite

Raleigh Sprite
After I got home from my root canal on Thursday, this showed up in the mail!!! My dad got this bike from a friend in Nevada and knew I would love it. I was very pleasantly surprised and it gave me something to work on the rest of the day. Thursday was the best day I've had in a long time. I just got it tuned up yesterday and I cleaned it today. It's looking nice and shiny, just like a sweet old bike should.

4 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Di (not Dee) said...

Wow! I can't imagine getting anything so cool and big in the MAIL!

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger The Corey said...

Sweet can I ride on the handle bars?

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Di (not Dee) said...

Ha ha ha! I'd like to see that!

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger elle_78 said...

a root canal...awww.. was it your first? i feel your pain. hopefully you have better insurance than i do. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home