Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Will a milkshake make it better?


It has been a LONG time since I was on here. I think it's a sign of what is to come. We have been so busy getting ready for the new arrival next month that I keep forgetting to update the blog! Today I'm home getting things done. I really should be working on grant writing, marketing my work and applying to art show opportunities but I'm going to take the next while to try and make up for our lack of presence and sharing on our blog. Will a milkshake make it better? Try making this one for yourself to enjoy. Coming soon will be pics from our trip to Paris, our baby shower, Theo's birthday/2010 Prince Classic and other scenes from our life in Brooklyn.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Di (not Dee) said...

I'll pass on the milkshake, but I'll have some of those fries!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home