Wednesday, March 17, 2010

$1 Pizza - You Can't Beat It!

(click the title for the "In Expensive NY, Pizza for $1" article from the Times this week)

As these pizza places are just around the corner from my art studio I have found occasion to visit them both. My vote is for the 2 Brother's Pizza because it's on my block and I don't have to worry about trying to cross the street. Though if I feel like I need to stretch my legs I may walk the extra two blocks and cross the street to visit the Fresh 99.

I do think that if you eat this slice before it gets cold it's a pretty good slice. Though at Fresh 99 I and my friends have realized you need to wait a little bit to eat their slice as it is usually so fresh that it will take the flesh off the roof of your mouth - ouch! To avoid this problem I advise picking up your slice and walking to my studio for a quick visit. It will be fun.

Ah, life in New York can't be beat.

2 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Blogger The Corey said...

Ill be there. What time?

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Di (not Dee) said...

Mmmm, pizza.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home